Visual presentation has become one of the leading methods to share information and points in a business landscape. Visual presentations allow to quickly deliver essential points to the audience while ensuring professionalism at the same time.
However, crafting an effective presentation requires an entirely different skill set. Information needs to be laid out in an organized way that would keep the audience engaged. Learning how to change designs strategically can take time and effort.
With rapid advancements in AI technology, we have come to a point where AI software automatically produces the entire presentation for you. This can help you save time and effort, enabling you to focus on what really matters. This article will review some of the most prominent AI presentation generators you should know in 2023 to boost productivity.
What are the best AI Presentation Generators
- Intuitive drag & drop editor for non-designers
- Mobile app editing
- Easy export options
- AI assistant for real-time slide suggestions
- Rich integration options
- Highly customizable
- Library of professional design templates
- Real-time collaboration
- Consistent branding
Decktopus is an AI-powered presentation generator. This means this tool can complete your presentation without designing a single slide. You provide the tool with the topic, audience, and length, and it will automatically generate the full presentation for you.
What I think about Decktopus:
- Option to choose the presentation goal
- Wide variety of template styles
- Mobile app allows accessing and editing
- Easy export to PDF or PowerPoint
- Can not do much with the free option (for AI creation)
- Difficult to create tables and graphs
Despite the tool’s challenges, Decktopus is definitely my top pick if you want to generate presentations effectively. By answering simple questions, it gives you a pretty decently designed presentation in a timely manner.
The cheapest plan starts from $9.99/month. Though I recommend starting from the cheaper plan, subscribing to an annual plan would be more cost-saving.
Presentations.AI is another AI-powered tool that enables you to easily build professional presentations.
What I think about Presentations.AI
- most time-saving out of all similar AI presentation generators
- AI chatbot that helps navigate through the slides
- Integration options with Salesforce
- Only shows the number of slides (Decktopus, for instance, displayed the duration in minutes)
- Can not download with a free plan
As of October 2023, the starter pack can be used for free which is a huge bargain for new users.
Canva’s Magic Design
Canva’s Magic Design is a new feature within the Canva platform. This feature is also helpful for creating presentations with text prompts in a few seconds.
What I think about Magic Design
- Design Templates: Canva is already a widely used online design platform with a vast library of templates
- Allows for real-time collaboration if needed
- Easy to create other design assets
- Canva’s Magic Design templates can be overused due to their popularity
- AI prompt limit is only 100 characters
Currently, Canva’s Magic Design can be used with a free plan.
One of the biggest benefits of using Canva’s Magic Design is the wide variety of design templates. At the same time, given the prompt limit is 100 characters, it requires users to describe the content as concisely as possible. Having similar prompts can lead certain templates to be overused and remove the project’s uniqueness.
It is important to note that these tools are still in a development phase and are still prone to misinterpretation. While utilizing AI presentation generators can be a huge asset, it is vital to weigh its constraints against its benefits to effectively determine whether it is the right fit for certain projects.